Covid-19 Virus Notice to all Guests Coming to the TBRR (last update: March 23, 2020)
As the world works together to eradicate Covid-19 we wanted to share with
everyone what we are doing here on site to help flatten the curve.
1. Contactless check in and check out - when you arrive you will find your name on the main lodge door, your unit cleaned, disinfected, warmed, and your key inside.
2. After the normal cleaning and linen changes are complete, we are disinfecting with virus killing solutions the "touchable" parts of the cottage (kitchen / bathroom surfaces, light switches, door knobs, remotes)
3. TBRR cottages are an average of 30m apart and this helps with the social distancing that health authorities advocate.
4. We are rotating cottage availability and are allowing 24 hours of vacancy after guest departure.
5. Occupancy cannot be greater than 5 people in any cottage or chalet.
In conclusion we feel that our big outdoor property, building spacing, and the changes above provides advantages to guests during this Pandemic. If you have any questions, please call Steve or Licia at 902 237 7380 or 902 832 2997.